Article 1: Preamble
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is any data that may identify a user. This includes first and last names, age, postal address, e-mail address, user location and IP address;
- What rights do users have concerning this data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom this data is transmitted
- If applicable, the site’s policy on cookies.
Article 2: General principles of data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users’ data complies with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Data storage limited in time: data is stored for a limited period, of which the user is informed. In the event that the user cannot be informed of the duration of the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- processing is required by law
- Processing is necessary in order to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
Article 3: Personal data collected and processed when browsing the site
A. Data collected and processed in collection mode
The personal data collected on the Netsive site is as follows:
– Name, telephone number and e-mail address
The data controller will keep all data collected on the site in its computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of : 3 years.
Data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
Location and IP address data are recorded in order to improve the quality of our services, as well as to enhance the security of our website.
B. Transfer of data to third parties
Data may be transmitted to the third parties listed below:
Some of the data collected may be transferred to our hosting provider in order to optimize our services.
C. Data hosting
The Netsive website is hosted by : Netsive – Agence de marketing & communication Luxembourg – France – Belgique, headquartered at the following address:
N°8 Z.I Am Bruch, L-3327 Crauthem – Luxembourg
The host can be contacted on the following telephone number: 00352 27 12 61 74
Data collected and processed by the site is transferred to the following country(ies): Luxembourg and France.
Article 4: The data controller and data protection officer
A. The data controller
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Netsive Sarl. It can be contacted as follows:
The data controller can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user’s knowledge, and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected. The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that information and data transfer via the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) secures data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user of any rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means necessary.
C. The Data Protection Officer
The user is also informed that the following person has been appointed as Data Protection Officer: Netsive Sarl.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. He or she may also be appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO). The Data Protection Officer can be contacted as follows:
by telephone on: 00352 27 12 61 74
by email at: contact [ at ] netsive.com
Article 5: User rights
In accordance with regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with the user’s request, the user is required to provide the following information: first and last name, e-mail address and, if relevant, account number, personal space number or subscriber number.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb) stored by the site on the user’s hard disk, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits. These files enable the site to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the user’s comfort.
The user’s consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s authorization to save cookies on his or her hard disk.
Users are informed that they may oppose the recording of cookies by configuring their browser software.
For information, users can find the steps to follow to configure their browser software to prevent cookies from being saved at the following addresses:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Should the user decide to deactivate cookies, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be the fault of the site editor.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its compliance with current legislation.
However, in the event of substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed in the following manner:
Either by “push” notification when the user visits the site again; Or by e-mail to the address provided by the user; Or by SMS if requested by the visitor/user or customer.